7-9 June 2019, Friday-Sunday
Write Away! - Summer
The course includes:
- taught sessions covering the art and craft of writing
- discussions of course attendees’ particular interests
- free time for working on personal writing projects or to develop pieces of writing started in class
- workshop time to get feedback from the tutor and other course members
- a one-to-one session with the tutor.
The price is £315 for residents and £195 for non-residents.
This includes the course fee, lunch, teas and coffees for both residents and non-residents, plus overnight accommodation, breakfast and dinner for residents.
A non-refundable deposit of £130 is required to confirm the booking.
To book or for further information, please email me.