The retreat is suitable for writers at all stages of their writing careers, from just starting out to established, regular writers.
This retreat starts at 5.00pm on Friday and runs till 3.00pm on Sunday and is residential or non-residential.
The retreat includes:
- taught sessions covering the art and craft of writing
- discussions of retreat attendees’ particular interests
- free time for working on personal writing projects or to develop pieces of writing started in class
- workshop time to get feedback from the tutor and other retreat members
- a one-to-one session with the tutor.
The price for a residential place is £390 and non-residential is £195.This includes the retreat fee, teas, coffees and either lunch for non-residents or room and all meals for residents. Non-residents can stay for dinner at a cost of £15.
A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required to confirm the booking.
To book or for further information, please email me.
(Replace [at] with @ when typing email address.)